About Category CE
Comprises the combination of vehicles consisting of a drawing motor vehicle of category C and a trailer or semi-trailer with a maximum authorized mass of more than 750 kg.
Course category CE, contents and requirements:
- Theoretical training (10 hours legislation course)
- Practical training
- Category C license
The ADI MOTO school is distinguished by:
- Professional, experienced instructors.
- Simulation of the driving test, carried out on the official examination trail.
- Additional activities for developing reflexes and further explanations in case of any questions.
How much ?
- Payment can be made in 4 installments
- The price represents only the course
The minimum age required for category CE is 21 years old.
Schooling for one or more categories A, A2, B, BE, C, CE may not exceed 6 months.
In case of exceeding the 6 months, the theoretical and practical training of the student in order to obtain the driving license can be done only after concluding another schooling contract, for a new entire training course (OMT 733/2013, art.33)
Foreign people may attend the driving school in Romania only if they have a document certifying the right to reside in the country for more than 3 months (90 days).
- Copy of C.I (identity card)·
- Criminal record with the mention AUTO exam·
- Psychological test suitable category B (can be carried out in collaboration with Medicus Center).
- Medical certificate suitable for category B (can be done in collaboration with Medicus Center).·
- Certificate from the family doctor with the mention “Suitable for obtaining a AUTO/MOTO license”
100 Lei per hour / 200 Lei per session