About Category BE
Comprises the combination of vehicles consisting of a drawing motor vehicle of category B and a trailer or semi-trailer of which total mass exceeds 750kg. The total assembly may exceed 3500kg but may not exceed 7000 kg.
Course category BE, contents and requirements:
- Theoretical training (10 hours legislation course)
- Practical training
- Payment can be made in 4 installments
- The price represents only the course
The minimum age for subcategory BE is 17 years and 9 months old.
- Copy of C.I (identity card)·
- Criminal record with the mention AUTO exam·
- Psychological test suitable category B (can be carried out in collaboration with Medicus Center).
- Medical certificate suitable for category B (can be done in collaboration with Medicus Center).·
- Certificate from the family doctor with the mention “Suitable for obtaining a AUTO/MOTO license”
Schooling for one or more categories A, A2, B, BE, C, CE may not exceed 6 months.
In case of exceeding the 6 months, the theoretical and practical training of the student in order to obtain the driving license can be done only after concluding another schooling contract, for a new entire training course (OMT 733/2013, art.33)
Foreign people may attend the driving school in Romania only if they have a document certifying the right to reside in the country for more than 3 months (90 days).