About Category B
Category B includes motor vehicles whose maximum total authorized mass does not exceed 3500 kg and whose number of seats, other than that of the driver, is not more than 8.
Course category B, contents and requirements:
- Theoretical training (24 hours legislation course)
- Practical training
The ADI MOTO school is distinguished by:
- Professional, experienced instructors.
- Simulation of the moto test, carried out on the official examination trail.
- Additional activities for developing reflexes and further explanations in case of any questions.
How much ?
- Payment can be made in 4 installments
The minimum age for category B is 17 years and 9 months old.
Schooling for one or more categories A, A2, B, BE, C, CE may not exceed 6 months.
In case of exceeding the 6 months, the theoretical and practical training of the student in order to obtain the driving license can be done only after concluding another schooling contract, for a new entire training course (OMT 733/2013, art.33)
Foreign people may attend the driving school in Romania only if they have a document certifying the right to reside in the country for more than 3 months (90 days).
If you choose to take the route exam at our school a fee of 250 RON is charged for renting the car.