About Category C
Covers motor vehicles other than those of category D or D1, the maximum authorized mass of which exceeds 3500kg.
They are designed and constructed for the carriage of not more than 8 passengers, in addition to the driver.
Course category C, contents and requirements:
- Theoretical training (50 hours legislation course)
- Practical training
The ADI MOTO school is distinguished by:
- Professional, experienced Instructors.
- Simulation of the moto test, carried out on the official examination trail.
- Additional activities for developing reflexes and further explanations in case of any questions.
How much ?
- Payment can be made in 4 installments
- The price represents only the course
The minimum age required for category C is 21 years old.
- Copy of C.I (identity card)·
- Criminal record with the mention AUTO exam·
- Psychological test suitable category B (can be carried out in collaboration with Medicus Center).
- Medical certificate suitable for category B (can be done in collaboration with Medicus Center).·
- Certificate from the family doctor with the mention “Suitable for obtaining a AUTO/MOTO license”
Schooling for one or more categories A, A2, B, BE, C, CE may not exceed 6 months.
In case of exceeding the 6 months, the theoretical and practical training of the student in order to obtain the driving license can be done only after concluding another schooling contract, for a new entire training course (OMT 733/2013, art.33)
Foreign people may attend the driving school in Romania only if they have a document certifying the right to reside in the country for more than 3 months (90 days).
100 Lei per hour / 200 Lei per meeting